Monday, July 5, 2010

Missed Your Birthday

Our friends birthday was June 28th and again we missed it.  Just had to try and come up with a card that will have him forgive us. lol  Now i just have to come up with something for the inside.  
For this card I used:   polka dot cuttlebug folder on brownish CS from my stash, nesting mats from Penny Duncan,image from my graphic file, distress ink around nesting mat & Royal Coat Dimensional Magic for the tears & puddle.
I think this card will work--What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. Oh Phyl, what a very cute card, I'm sure your friend will forgive you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an ADORABLE ADORABLE card!!!!! I love it and I'm thrilled you like the scripture digis I shared!!! Hope you're having a blessed day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply too cute... I know he will love it!

    ReplyDelete